Our Young Adults Group is designed to include anyone from recent High School grads to those in their 20's or early 30's.
for the Young Adults Group
Our Young Adults Group studies different questions that we have about living as a young Christian in our culture today. You can find the upcoming topics that we'll be covering below. We will be going over the topics Thursdays from 6:30-8pm in room D-103. We are meeting in a smaller room that does not allow being physically distanced, please be prepared to wear a mask during the duration of our meetings. Thank you!
If you have any questions about the group, please contact Luci Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teaching and Discipling Others
- A Study in Ecclesiastes: How to Find Purpose and Meaning in the Life God has Given You
- How to Understand the Bible's Culture and How to Discern which Laws Still Apply to Us
- Dating, Relationships, Purity, and if it's Okay to Live with Someone of the Opposite Sex Before Marriage
- Talking with People who Seem Ignorant in Their Faith
- Mental Health in the Bible and How to Help Others Today
- Has Believing in God been Romanticized in Our Culture?
- Women's Role in the Bible and in the Church Today