Our Young Adults Group is designed to include anyone from recent High School grads to those in their 20's or early 30's.
for the Young Adults Group
Our Young Adults Group is going to start a new topical study on the different questions that we have about living as a young Christian in our culture today. You can find the upcoming topics that we'll be covering below. We will be going over the topics during the Second Hour time on Sundays and on Thursdays from 6:30-8pm in room D-103. If you are interested in joining our discussion on Slack, contact Luci Clark at email@example.com.
- Teaching and Discipling Others
- A Study in Ecclesiastes: How to Find Purpose and Meaning in the Life God has Given You
- How to Understand the Bible's Culture and How to Discern which Laws Still Apply to Us
- Dating, Relationships, Purity, and if it's Okay to Live with Someone of the Opposite Sex Before Marriage
- Talking with People who Seem Ignorant in Their Faith
- Mental Health in the Bible and How to Help Others Today
- Has Believing in God been Romanticized in Our Culture?
- Women's Role in the Bible and in the Church Today