What is Man Night? Man night is an event where men can be men. With safety swords we learn basic sword fighting techniques and learn about how the principles of combat can be applied to the Christian man’s everyday life. And we get an opportunity to safely release some aggression while doing it.
Age Group: 12 and Up
When: 4:00 – 8:00 PM April 26, 2014
Where: Trinity Bible Church 3420 W. Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85029
Cost: $20 (This covers your food, t-shirt, and personal sword)
Man Night Rules
- No Head shots
- No Stabbing
- No fighting outside of circle
- No Tolerance
- Be Honest
Matches are played to 2 points. When 1 point is scored pause match, reset and resume.
Winner stays and new challenger enters the circle. 8 wins in a row = Beast Status
- From Shoulder to finger tips is 1 point and loss of limb
- From outside hip to foot is 1 point and loss of limb
- Inside of leg above the knee is 2 points.
- Torso is 2 points
- Accidental headshot - pause and restart 0 points awarded
- Intentional headshot - player committing foul will sit out indefinitely